Why Choose Generic Unlocked Quadband 2 SIM Android 2.3 OS


If you are considering of buying an unlocked mobile phone then you should consider the Generic Unlocked Quadband 2 SIM with Android 2.3 OS (Android 4.1 UI) Smart Phone (4.0 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Compatible with GSM carriers T-Mobile Simple Mobile).

For those who doesn't know anything about unlocked cell phone, it means that the phone is capable of being used with more than one SIM card. This is perfect for those people who often changes his or her SIM card most of the time.

Apart from being an unlocked mobile phone, this gadget will surely come in handy especially to those individuals who often use their phone for business tasks or private communication. There is no need to waste your time with another because this product comes with a very reasonable price as compared to others.

Reasons Why You Need to Choose this Item:

1. The item is trendy which means that the phone comes with a fashionable design which is the reason why many people are buying it.

2. This mobile phone product has been listed by the factory for production plan. It means that more upgrades or improvements on the phone will be made. Thus, such product will stay on the market in the long run.

3. You can easily buy the phone's accessories in many different places. In fact its worldwide.

Features:

1. SIM Card - Dual SIM

2. Dual Standby Dual Camera - Front 0.3 MP/ Rear 2.0 MP

3. Screen - 4 inch HVGA TFT Full Touch Screen

4. Resolution - 480 x 800 Pixels, 256 Colors

5. Network Compatibility - GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz

6. Internal Memory - 512MB ROM + 256 MB RAM

7. External Storage - MicroSD Card (It can handle up to 32 GB)

8. Multimedia - MP3/MP4 Player/ FM Radio and it Supports Bluetooth

9. Other features - Alarm, Clock, Calendar, Calculator, Recorder and Games

11. Language - English, Spanish, German, Italian, Chinese, Vietnamese and etc...

12. Case Color - White


Check it more on this link: http://amzn.to/17s2KLn

For more further details, check out 'Generic Unlocked Quadband 2 sim with Android 2.3 OS (Android 4.1 UI) Smart Phone 4.0 Inch Capacitive Touch Screen Compatible with GSM carriers T-mobile Simple mobile' on Amazon.

Review for Generic Unlocked Quadband 2 SIM with Android 2.3 OS


I was so happy that the phone got delivered right into my doorstep in just a matter of 2 weeks period. Normally, most products that I often order from the Amazon takes a whole month to arrive that I often forget about them. By the time that I got my newly bought phone, I was amazed by its wonderful design - no wonder why its so trendy.

The most interesting part about the phone is that there are tons of things that I can do. For entertainment, I can play games or tune-in into my favorite radio station but the most entertaining feature of the phone is that I can watch TV. I am able to watch my favorite TV show on my new phone's excellent quality resolution.

Beside from my new phone's entertainment features, phone calls is loud and clear. I am now able to establish a good conversation with my clients, friends and family when talking on the phone.

I am actually one of those people who often hang around on online social communities such as FaceBook and Twitter. This is the reason why I always wanted to be connected on the internet at all times. With this phone model, I was so amazed that setting it up to connect into the internet via Wi-fi was a very easy thing to do.

Finally, Generic Unlocked Quadband 2 SIM with Android 2.3 OS mobile phone comes with an extra battery.